Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Happy Little Succulent




Hello my dears.
It was snowing like the dickens outside yesterday.
I rarely moved from under my bed sheets!
I knew this storm was coming and as I was shopping for some groceries yesterday I came across this happy, little succulent plant. I couldn't say no to it. 
Now, I just can't stop looking at it. 
I think it is magically providing me with positive vibes because its so green and vibrant with life. While, in contrast everything is dead and dreary outside.

I also picked up a new shampoo to try. 
Everywhere, I am noticing beauty brands being obsessed with oils.
Oils for your face!, oil for your hair, oil for your body,etc.
I can't help but be intrigued.
I am not straying too far away in terms of brand because before hand I have been quite loyal to the L'Oreal EverCreme line. 
I love the smell and result that shampoo gives. 
This new one, has maybe equal heavenly smell.
It is formulated with some flower oils so the scent is a little floral but also smells kinda like an Aveeno sunscreen I had a while back which is really pleasant.
I think this shampoo is pretty good overall. I would recommend it . I will have to get its matching partner conditioner soon to give it a full inspection however.

How is everyone faring with the gloomy transitional months?

Also, is there any type of post, tag or product you would like to see me review? 
Let me know! I am eager to hear and read your lovely comments!

Tomorrow will be a new : Fancy Friday Findings post!
I hope you look forward to it!

- A 

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig