Monday, July 8, 2013

Summertime Daily Makeup Routine



Hello my dears!

I must admit I am not feeling tip top today. 
I have been not getting the best sleep and woke with a splitting headache.
But, today I am here to share my daily makeup routine.
:)


Here is my splay of tools I use day to day at the moment.

List of Products Shown
. No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation
. Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
. Benefit They're Real! Mascara
. Elf Blush in Blushing Rose
.Clinque Red Lip Liner
. Smashbox Heatwave Eye Shadow Palette
.EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint
.Sally Hansen Nail Laquer in Mint Sorbet

The Eyeshadow look I choose is quite simple. I cover my lids in the shimmery champange color and then the outer corners with the burnt orange and gold.
(It reminds me of a autumn day or a sunset.)
This routine is sure to change by my mood but for now I am quite pleased with the result.

( excuse the over exposure. It was quite difficult to take a decent picture today.) 

Tomorrow I have a job interview. I am quite nervous.
I hope something good comes out of it.
( preferably a job instead of more interview experience!
After I plan on having some lunch with my best friend.
( Who also has quite a nice blog! : http://bellissimoarmadio.blogspot.com/ -wink wink-) 

I hope you are all doing well today! 
( and the next day after that and the day after that!

~ A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig