Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Tea House and Some Good Self Reflection



Hello my deers.
I hope your weekend has been grand!

The highlight of my week was going on a morning outing with my best friend, her two sisters and her lovely grandmother to a place in Limerick called :
The Clipper Merchant Tea House.
I have always pined to go ever since hearing of it.
Lemme just say, it was exactly how I imagined it,
Wonderful.

We were the table that all ordered Grilled Chicken Caesar Salads and Cheesecake for dessert.
The Ceasar Salad was so delicious!
 I have not had grilled chicken as good as what was in that salad. I would highly recommend it. 
For tea, I enjoyed something that I have not enjoyed since being in Cambridge England last summer. 
Creme Tea.
Mine was an Earl Grey creme tea and with only one cube of brown sugar was just so delectable.
It tasted like fine whipped creme in liquid form. 
Just Divine Dahhlingg!~
The atmosphere was the best of all with antique furniture and wonderful sunlight streaming in through the window.
I asked if they wanted an extra hand there and they said not until next summer.
We'll just have to wait and see.
:) 

On another note I got to have a long talk with my mother.
I had a lot of things on my mind and I was all wound up like a wind-up doll.
Slowly I unwound while talking with her and realized some things that made me feel a little better about my life currently.
This is why I think a lot more people could benefit from some self reflection.
Its better said out loud for me, whether to somebody or just to myself.
When I say my feelings I can feel something quite strongly one moment and then once I say how I feel I go back and realize maybe I don't feel exactly how I have just said and maybe its a little different.
I start to see solutions and things I could do to make my feelings better.
Everything starts unwind itself down.
I deal with a anxiety and some depression like a lot of people do. 
This is one of the ways I deal with it.
I self reflect. I talk to someone who is willing to just listen.
  though maybe you feel like your feelings might be 
ridiculous or irrelevant or stupid. Say them anyways. 
It helps refine how you feel and makes it less big and intimidating.

That's my bit of advice for this post
:p
If it helps you. Let me know.
I will leave you all with that today.
I hope you are all having a wonderful time.
~A




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig