Friday, January 17, 2014

Fancy Friday Findings!~ January 17th


                                                                             




                                                                            Hello Friends felt banner wall hanging
                I caught sight of this adorable banner while perusing the Etsy; trending items section.
                                                              So simple, so cute~
                                                                         15$
deep sleep pillow spray 75ml
I have been beauty blogger and You-tuber crazy these past couple months.
This product has caught my attention. It's from, This Works, and its supposed to be a miracle solution for a good nights sleep. This pillow spray is infused with essential oils such as: Lavender, Vetivert and wild Chamomile. 
All of which, are supposed to help soothe into a better night's sleep. 
As a frustrated nocturnal, I think I might need something like this product in my life!
$26.19
Contour of the Countryside Dress, #ModCloth

This dress, Contour of the Countryside, is not yet available on my dearly beloved site, Modcloth.
But boy what a beaut'e! Sure would be nice to pair this with some cream colored tights, a chiffon blouse and some lace-up boots to complete a very poetic and pastoral outfit.
$54


Everything's Beautiful Top, #ModCloth

Another pick from Modcloth! ( I seriously check this site daily.)
This oxblood blouse is appropriately called the " Everything is Beautiful" blouse. I have to agree. Everything is beautiful! including this blouse!

$49.99

Opposites Cat-tract Tights, #ModCloth

I am in really desperate need for these tights! look how gorgeous they are!
Opposites Cat-tract

$17.99

Charleston Hanging Vase Set at #Ruche @Ruche

The Charleston Hanging Vase from Ruche
With spring on the mind I have been dreaming about blooms and flowers. This hanging vase is just darling. Also, space efficient!

$34.99

Terrarium Notepad by QuillandFox on Etsy, $8.50

And finally! This adorable Terrarium Notepad  by QuillandFox
You can write cute grocery lists!, notes to self, weekend plans? It's endless!

I hope all of you are having a Happy Friday!

- A





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig