Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Out and About : Crema






#myfirstlatteartpicture #latte #crema #coffee #yum #vsco


Today, I had a delightful coffee date with a friend I had not seen in a long time.
I was due in for a little excursion from my usual routine. 
That brought us to a quaint little place called Crema, located on Commercial St in Portland, ME.
The atmosphere was so moody, ( in a good way.) and that really vibes well the the industrial chic aesthetic.
That was when I was introduced to that lovely big cup with the staple latte art painted in frothy milk foam.
I felt that when I properly documented this masterpiece, it was almost like completing a rite of passage when it comes to blogging and being in the world of Instagram and the VSCO community. 
Every, " popular instagrammer" that I tend to follow will have at least a dozen or so photos of their latte art. Usually, with props like; books set to the side or a nice and buttery looking croissant. 
Now, I can say that I crossed that line! And have posted proudly!
(Huzzah!)

Silliness aside though, that caramel latte was wicked delicious and I would majorly recommend going to this establishment if you are in the area and wanted some really great atmosphere, great coffee, good looking food, and a local venue besides your run of the mill Starbucks or DD.
(Don't shun me Starbucks! I still love you!) 





 I have a big giant list on my agenda coming up and one of them is a post about the new Sephora Air Perfection Spray Foundation. I hope you all are looking forward to that for next time!

- A  




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally leaped with glee when I read your comment Vanessa! You are the first person to ever comment on any of my blog posts and it means so much! Thank you! <3 Greets from Maine! United States <3

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig