Monday, January 20, 2014

Product Review : NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer



#nars #creamyradientconcealer #makeup #romantic #fleur

Recently, I decided I would continue trying out products my other favorite bloggers are trying out and loving. This concluded in my picking up the now famous NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. 
My verdict? I am very impressed and pleased to say that this product is well worth all the hype it gets.
#nars #radientcreamyconcealer #chantilly #pale #fleur #makeup

For one I love the application. I have always favored a doe-foot application rather than a container or tube. 
It makes it very easy to apply. The consistency is like it says, creamy, but not too heavy on the skin.
I think it makes your skin look very luminous. 
I have just used this without foundation as well and I have had some pretty troubled skin for a little bit. 
I dab it on to conceal blemishes and some underneath my eyes and blend it away seamlessly with my Real Techniques stippling brush. 
I think the color range is relatively good with 10 shades to choose from.
( All of which have very cute names; Custard, Biscuit, Cafe, Cacao, etc.)  
I picked the lightest shade, Chantilly, because I am as pale as an porcelain tea cup. I actually find it matches my skin color better than the foundation I am currently using. ( Which is the L'Oreal True Magic Lumi Foundation.) 
All and all this product is a win for me and will be apart of my makeup favorites. 
You can pick it up for $28 at your local Sephora. 
Currently, the Sephora website is out of stock in a few shades but a link will be left if you want to take a peek!



- A 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig