Friday, March 14, 2014

Fancy Friday Findings! March 14th



Hello my dears. Happy Pi Day and Friday~ 
It is a little late but, I thought I would quickly share my Friday finds with you.


Here is a collage of dresses I have loved from Ruche. Especially the one on the far left. All of these dresses would be perfect for summer..I think my mind is in a summer daze.

The Jazz Age Eyelet Dress ----X

Bike Stripe Dress ----X

Endless Summer Dress ----X


Here are my more random picks~ with warm weather on the mind I dream about gardening and oxfords with cute cutouts. Plus, that tea paraphernalia bunting....too cute to handle! 

Seed Tape---X

Sort Your Stuff Shelf---X

British Tea Party Bunting---X

Firefly Cutout Oxfords--- X



And that's all I have for you today my dears.
I hope all of you have enjoyed your Friday and Pi day as well!
Tell me something fun in the comments. I would love to hear from you. 
Until next time!

- A 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig