Monday, May 26, 2014

M O N // Garden Party! (Recap)


This Saturday I held a party celebrating my 21st birthday. I always love bringing together my "Pinterest inspired" party dreams to life.

It's stressful putting together parties, lots of unexpected expenses and thinking on your feet. I even doubted myself the night before the party because the weather was looking pretty grim. By morning though, we were skipping through the emerald blades jovially with the sun shining down nicely on everything. 
Its always remarkable to me how amazing my friends are. All of them joined together into a party team helping shop, construct, bake ( and eat copious amounts of leftover butter-cream icing)  
and clean up  for this party. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life.

The party was really fun and it felt like summer, drinking lemonade, having a barbecue, making s'mores, lighting sparklers, taking a walk through the woods and having to get close and personal for tick checks - of which there were lots of those little buggers.
Overall, it was a really great day and well worth all the work that was put into it. 

That being said, I am sorry I have been so absent here on the blog. I missed being able to settle down and be on here for a bit and connect. 
I hope to be a little more active on here in the next coming weeks though I will be busy again pretty soon in preparation with my grand adventure with my best friend to California! 


I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far~ 

I will see you all soon.


Feel free to follow me on Twitter and Instagram 




@AllegraShortill + morbidcupcakes

  
- A 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig