Friday, July 11, 2014

F R I : R E V I E W // Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow

Josie Maran

Hi guys, Today is Friday! Is that a relief to anyone? I am getting over a little cold myself. I have been attacking it with good ol' soup and orange juice and I am feeling much better now. 

Recently, I have been a little bit on a spending ban. I have made plenty of trips to Sephora empty handed in recent weeks. However, when I swatched this liquid eye shadow on my hand it had to come home with me. This is the Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eye shadow -- Rio De Rose Gold. 
  Swatch

Sometimes you just have to look at a swatch to be sold on something. Am I right ladies?

If you are a fan of the Naked Three Palette by Urban Decay, this shadow is it's new partner in crime. This looks great as a base and even better as a glimmering finishing touch to a look with the Naked Three palette or any other "romantic" eye look. All you have to do is shake, shake, shake! to mix the coconut water and pigment and apply lightly, you don't need that much. Wa la! your done and gorgeous! There is not that much else to say. But, if you are a fan of Rose Gold I would highly recommend you pick this one up. 

Front view

 Managed to make that post short and sweet! I hope you all are enjoying yourselves on this lovely Friday. I will see you all very soon! 
                          
                             - A 
Keep up to date with my blog on twitter, bloglovin and my daily snapshots on instagram! 
@AllegraShortill, @morbidcupcakes

S H O P//
Rio De Rose-Gold //$18




                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig