Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday Minute// Tarte Gifted Mascara


Good Morning, 
This Monday morning I am going to talk about the new Tarte Gifted Mascara. I have been trying out this mascara for a couple of weeks now. I picked up the little baby version of it from Ulta. There are a lot of high end beauty brands that will release travel versions of their mascara for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend that if you are wanting to try out a more high end mascara that you look to see if you can buy the travel size version first. Mascara is pretty personalized, each one has a new fangled wand, different formulas that provide length, volume and curl, etc. I for one am not to needy when it comes to mascara. I have been blessed with long, definitive lashes. All I want in my mascara is some separation and a little bit volume, non clumpy/flaky. Thats it. So it does not take much to impress me when it comes to mascara. 

As for the Tarte Gifted Mascara, I like it. I certainly love the bamboo type packaging, very sophisticated yet organic, much like the brand itself. The wand is not shaped weirdly in any way and gives good separation to my lashes. I picked up this mascara because I had heard from many different sources that the formula was rather excellent. I don't disagree with that, however I do think that this formula makes for a much more natural look. My lashes do not look fake when I wear this mascara. Which is much different then what the market demands at the moment, I kind of appreciate that. 

I also like the fact that this mascara even feels natural, when I touch my lashes they do not feel crunchy or like they are being weighed down with product. They feel just like my lashes, as if nothing was on them, very soft, which is a plus in my book.

Overall, I am not calling Tarte Gifted "holy grail" mascara but, I like it. I am very pleased that I got the travel size so not only can it come with me for if and when I travel but also because after this mascara is done and dusted I can go out and try out another. 

Have you tried Tarte's Gifted Mascara? Tell me what you think of it. Also what are your favorite mascara's? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below! 

I hope you all are enjoying your Monday morning! 
See you next time

- A 

SHOP//

Tarte Gifted Mascara Mini - $10 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig