Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Many Pressures of Adulthood


Hello my lovely deers!
I know it has been a week or two since the last post was recorded.
My days have been clouded with hectic turmoil since I left you last.
I shall try to explain well, sparing insignificant details.
Adulthood has hit me pretty hard as of recent..
( A really wonderful and humorous"coffee table book" by Emma Koenig )
I have run into that famous scenario where I am twenty years old and I have never really been 
employed. I have been blessed and cursed with never having the need to work or have a job until now.
There is a lot of pressure on me now and it does not help that I keep getting denied.

 
( An epcert from : Fuck! I'm In My Twenties) 
When you are job searching you are putting yourself out there. You are selling yourself.
Everyday that I spend hours writing out applications and going to interviews with no results, the more awful I feel about myself. I can't help it. 
There are just so many aspects of adulthood I could live without. Especially the pressure.


However, there is this little reminder.

No, I am not going to let my struggles take me under again. There are so many things I am enjoying in my life and I am forgetting them all because of my anxiety over everything that is negative.

I have so much support in my life and so much love. 
When I go through a time of hopelessness and sorrow I know deep down that there are always people I can go to. 
When I want to get up and dust of my knees I will and I will march on.


Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig