Friday, August 23, 2013

End of the Summer A Rundown through Memory LN.




Hello my dears!
I hope you are all well.

August has flown by so fast.
I start my second year of college on Monday!
so crazy!


I anticipate it being a little hectic for the next week or so getting used to having many more 
expectations of me and getting used to a new routine.
I really enjoyed this summer. I feel like I have accomplished a lot.
I have made a lot of lovely memories too.





( A compliation of an outing with a childhood friend) 

( My cuddle-pup) 

( My Dad. We went out on a sail in Camden, ME) 




( I am a Sinatra fan~ he has a dreamy voice.)

( My future home.) 

( Camden Harbor.) 

( Mornings in Paris Cafe, the brick wall of paper memories and kind words.) 

( Antique shop adventures! ahoy!)


( Need to make one of these somehow.) 

( The backfield.)

( This is one of my favorite "selfie" shots I have ever taken.) 



Fall is slowly approaching my dears.
It is my favorite season. 
Though I appreciate a little something from every season.
( With the exception of winter. I dislike a lot of things about winter.) 
The changing leaves, the apple and pumpkin picking, the chill in the air, the smell of smoke while leaves are burning. The warm food and apple cider and especially~
HALLOWEEN!

I am excited to share many more things and memories with you <3

I hope you all have enjoyed your summer and your week.
What are some of your favorite memories from it?
Are you excited for fall? 



So long, my dears!
I will see you soon.


~A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig