Saturday, August 17, 2013

Tunes From the Phonograph : August Edition




Hello my dears.
Summer is starting to wind down. 
It was such an enjoyable time I wish it did not have to end.
However I am quite excited for autumn.
August is one of my favorite months where I live, 
I have been quite busy but 
I have been enjoying many peaceful summer sunsets.
During these times I listen to a good amount of music. 
And I have come back for this months 
" Phonograph Picks" 



Song : All the Trees of The Field Will Clap Their Hands
Artist: Sufjan Stevens 



Song : Do The Strand 
Artist: The Bryan Ferry Orhestra, The Jazz Age


Song: Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare
Artist : Matt & Kim 


Song : It's A Good Day
Artist: Peggy Lee

( This song really brightens my day! and puts a smile on my face :)




Song : Wide Eyed Legless
Artist : Laura Veirs


It was difficult to pick five songs because there are so many good songs and artists I have been 
checking out. But these are the songs I have been drawn to most often. 
They really fit the the August atmosphere. 
The last one has the coolness of September and the fall in my opinion.

Lemme know if you enjoy any of my picks or if I helped you find something new to enjoy.
  If you think there is an artist I should know about. Jot it down in the comments
I would like to hear some feedback and get to know my small, intimate audience.


Things have been a bit chaotic so some posts got a bit backed up. 
I should be back in the swing of things now. 
Thanks so much my dears <3
I hope the rest of your day is grand.


~ A



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig