Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Bookstore





Hello my dears!

Yesterday, I went out with my best-friend again for an afternoon spent book-reading at Books-a-Million.
We are always together, side by side.
We are two very independent souls that complete each other in a unique way like no one 
else.
And I think that is a wonderful thing.



While at the bookstore
I pulled about a bajillion magazines to browse through.
I love and adore books, don't get me wrong but I just felt like at inspiring images and read about really interesting people.



( An article about hosting an eclectic outdoor tea-party! Oooooh!~ <3


I felt super inspired after looking through these! 
and also nice and calm. 
:3
And what makes a bookstore outing even better besides reading and becoming inspired?

A little coffee treat!!
( whoo hoo~!

Do you guys enjoy going to the bookstore?
What sort of books do you like to read?


I hope you all are having a wonderful day and if you are not, I hope it gets better soon! 

- A 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig