Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Victorian Fair!




Hello my lovely dears~

In my last post I mentioned that I was going to the Victorian Fair! 
and indeed! that is what I did and my,
what a jolly good time it was!





This lovely gentlemen was doing phrenology readings! 
Phrenology, for those that do not know. Is a science which studies the relationships between a person's character and the morphology of the skull.
I thought my reading was very accurate!
I was told I had above average constructiveness. 
( ability and desire to create) 
Above average language ability, mirthfulness, stubbornness, etc. 
I wish I could have written it all down because it was all true. 
All together a fascinating science.  
I personally like it a lot.


This fine gentlemen was doing tintype photos of people attending the event.
  I was asked personally by him if I would like have my picture done.
I couldn't have said yes faster!
In the picture above, you can see mine while it was being processed! It is going to be sent to me physically in the mail.


His camera was gorgeous.
I would love to be able to take tintype photos.
However, since I do not have that know how now, I will just suffice with collecting tintypes!
( now I will have one of me!


( my dear, lovely lolita friends~!)
( the TEA refuge! ) 
( Performing poodles!




SO!
That was in a nutshell, my Victorian Fair experience!
It was, quite brilliant~ I loved every bit of it.
I dearly hope that they hold it again next year.
Many of the photos you see here from this event have came from :
jondeckerphoto.com

I will be seeing all of you as soon as I can, its been a little rough since this glorious day away in Victorian times.
I hope you are all having a wonderful week.
If you are not, I dearly hope that it improves for you.

~ A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig