Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween!! The Masterpost




Hello my dears!
Its the night before Halloween!! 
It is my favorite holiday of the entire year!
Halloween, All Hallows Eve, Trick or Treat, Black Cat, Bat, Cauldron, Cobwebs, Candle, Goblin, Ghost, Ghouls, Grim Reaper, Grave Keeper, Raven, Skull, Spiders, Scarecrow, Skeleton, Vampire, Witch, Jack-O-Lantern, Pumpkin, Spooky, Spells, Scary, Haunted House, Haunting, Creepy, Frightening, Full Moon, Autumn, Fall, Magic Potion

Last Saturday I held my fourth annual Halloween party!
It is something that keeps me busy all month long. 

( I did the makeup on this guy, my bestie )

my favorite little Disney short. Thinking about jolly  dancing skeletons makes me so happy.

Two songs you must check out that I listen to during Halloween!


Artist :Andrew Gold 
Song: Spooky Scary Skeletons

The other song is not easily found on youtube but on Spotify I would HIGHLY
recommend "Costume" by The Mollies

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!
HAVE FUN!
BE SPOOKY
EAT CANDY 
ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!!
SEEN YOU SOON
?







- A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig