Thursday, July 17, 2014

F R I // Naked Flushed Palette Streak & Blog Makeover!


Hello everyone!, its an exciting day for The Bats & Rabbits blog. As you can see I have made some significant changes to the layout and my images. In the past couple months I have been much more committed to making this blog better. It has become my main focus and what I have chosen to strive for. Blogging, has slowly become my main passion. I want to grow  and learn and hopefully inspire others during my journey through blogging. To go along with this growth and commitment I decided I needed a blogging camera and a new design. The camera took a while to save up for and I have a lot to learn when it comes to using a camera but I am loving the difference compared to just using my phone for photos..
I got a Canon 600D or a T3i for those of you who were wondering. 
The new layout was sort of an impulsive choice but I am satisfied with how everything looks. I got this layout from pipdig.com it's their VivaViva template. It's minimal but I really love how clean everything looks and it lets my photos really stand out. I look forward to learning how to take great photos and continue making the Bats & Rabbits blog the best I can make it. I hope you stick around for the journey! 

Anyways.. onto the review! 

As mainly a beauty blogger I fall into that trap of hoarding new makeup products. The benefit is that I enjoy using them and can blog about them. The con is that I feel a little out of control sometimes, meaning when I go to the mothership that is Sephora I can't seem to control myself when surrounded by shiny beauty products. This was one of those purchases. I restrained myself for a day, only a day and suddenly I found myself at the register with this palette in my hand. Oopsie..
This beauty, ladies and gentlemen is the Naked Flushed Palette in "Streak". Urban Decay has released a couple of these palettes with slight color variations to whatever suits your fancy. Equipped in the Streak version of this palette is a matte pale bronzer, a peachy shimmery highlight and a bright coral blush. Since I have never owned a bronzer before this was the more exciting aspects to this palette for me. Yay! I get to play with contour and warm up my complexion for summer! Whoohoo! That being said the highlighter is gorgeous and so is the blush. All together its "summer face" in a palette and I can't get enough of it. I also think this palette is good for travel as well since it has all three face products right there for you. Wish this was with me when I went on my trip to California. Like I have said before and will say again many times, if you are in the market for any these things..why not get all three in one! Check out your local Sephora and be tempted by all the different shades that these palettes have to offer, they are all gorgeous and perfect for summer.

S H O P// 
Urban Decay -Naked Flushed Palette 

I hope you all enjoyed this post and hope you all like the new changes that I have made. Including all new social media icons which you might want to take a gander at and perhaps click on one to follow me and The Bats & Rabbits so I can further interact with all you lovelies. Also! please comment down below and tell me what you think of the changes I have made.
 I hope you are all having a great week! See you next time! 
                                                                       - A 

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of revamping my blog lately as well (to a more minimalist theme), but am just too busy to do so! Love your blog's new look, it's so simple and clean! :)

    Have a great weekend,
    Lilian
    http://honeyinthetea.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lillian! Thank you! I am so happy you like it! I never thought I would love the minimal look but I sure do!

      Delete
  2. Hey I've nominated you for the liebster award,so if you could please check out my post on it as I have questions for you!My blog is http://fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie/.
    -Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Elizabeth! I have gotten nominated more than once for a Liebster Award! I am not sure what to do about it! I suppose I should at least get one of these done shouldn't I? Haha! Thank you! xox
      - Allegra

      Delete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig