Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WED: Warby Parker// Fall Collection 2014


Hello everyone! How did you guys enjoy that three day break? Unfortunately, I was working all weekend including Labor Day but, I am loving my new job and the people I work with, they are so amazing so, I have no room to complain. 
I hope you all enjoyed yours though because summer is rapidly wrapping up, and by golly! the leaves have already started falling in front of my house, it's crazy. 
Earlier in August, I got a little email in my inbox from Warby Parker asking me if I was interested in sharing their collection of eye wear for the summer. I was very interested because I already knew the brand and I was floored that they would want to work with me, however, by then everyone's mindset was on summers imminent end, including my own. I was hesitant to share their beautiful summer collection, when summer was coming to a close. Collaboratively we decided in a couple weeks I would be sharing their new fall collection!  So, here we are now, about to share with you Warby Parker's stylish and modern offerings for the autumn. 

Before that however, I will briefly explain the company, how I came across them and why I think they are awesome.

" Warby Parker was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty objective: to offer designer eye wear at a revolutionary price, while leading the way for socially conscious businesses "

The folks at Warby Parker create exceptionally stylish glasses with amazing quality. They believe that buying glasses should be easy and fun and also good looking, with money still in your pocket. 
I was first exposed to this company while browsing through YouTube. The gal I was watching informed me about the company and their "Home Try On" Program, where you pick out 5 frames you'd like to try on, Warby ships them to you for free, you test them out for 5 days and see what you  and what your friends think, then you send them back, absolutely no cost what so ever. I thought, " What a genius idea that is!" Too bad I don't need to wear glasses..
That's right ( the jig is up!), my blog profile picture is a partial lie ( I'm sorry), those spiffy specs I wear are purely an accessory and not actually for vision. I have perfectly fine vision. Which may lead you to wonder, Allegra, why are you sharing this collection of eye wear when you don't even wear real glasses? Well, dear blog readers, I felt that even though I don't actually need glasses myself, I know SO many people that do and thought could possibly benefit having a more cost effective and chic option for their eye wear. In any event if I ever do need glasses, I will be turning to these guys for sure!

" Personality is what makes a good pair of glasses great. Our fall collection is for those who own their style, exercise their wit, and add life to the party." 

In this new collection there are nine new shapes, and two new hues. There is a signature look for everyone. For the bold, there are three clever styles in crystal which are my personal favorite. There is just something so unique about that crystal color. I just love how they look.


For the polished professionals there are updated three hardworking acetate frames with titanium temples.

Lastly, for the folks who really mean business, there is a handful of angular silhouettes. So sophisticated right? 

If you are in need for some spiffy new specs for the season ahead I highly recommend you check out the rest of this collection. Warby Parker's Fall 2014 Collection is available today! September 3rd online at www.warbyparker.com/fall-2014 and in stores, frames starting at only $95.  





I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks to Warby Parker for letting me share with you all. As a disclaimer I am not being paid by Warby Parker, or receiving any other personal benefit aside from receiving the opportunity to share a cool thing that might interest some of you. 
Go check out their website guys! Its beautifully designed and if these styles don't suit you, they have many others to choose from! Including a monocle, yeah that's right a fricken monocle for all you dapper folks out there!

https://www.warbyparker.com/


See you all next time! Have a good one! 
- A 

2 comments:

  1. Wish I would of known about these guys when I needed new glasses. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! man! maybe next time you need glasses then :p thank you as always love.

      Delete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig