Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Some Summer Essentials














A short one for today, thought I would share a small selection of things that are preparing me for the summer!

1. Sun Bum Sunscreen SPF 30, always an essential when you are out and about during the summertime. Sun Bum is one of my favorite brands for Sun Screen because there is something unique about the smell that I really enjoy. Plus the packaging is pretty cute.

2. Sun Bum SPF Coconut Lip Balm, not only should you protect your body but you also have to protect your lips as well. I love the smell of Coconut so this comes with me in my bag on the go.

3. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer, This has been a go to favorite of mine for that summery bronze. I love the packaging and the formula is so fantastic. Added bonus- it smells like a beachy vacation

4, Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Facial Mist, As the weather gets hotter its nice to spritz your face with a little moisture. Not only to cool you down but to help makeup look freshened after a long day. This one from Tony Moly smells really nice and its SUPER ADORABLE!

5. Hourglass Illusion Tint Foundation, My go to foundation as of late ( full review here X) it feels so light on the skin and gives a great amount of coverage and dewiness.

6. Polka Dot Sunglasses, kind of a no brainer that when it gets sunnier out you would need sunglasses. These are my favorite ones. They were pretty cheap from Target from a couple years ago. I still love them to bits. I have an affinity for anything polka dotted.

7. Pistachio Brûlée Eau De Parfum, I picked this little perfume up from Urban Outfitters. It wasn't pricey at all and it smells freaking delicious on the skin.


HAPPY JUNE 1st!!

What are some of your favorite summer essentials?
Let me know in the comments below!



- A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig